Please read the following booking guidelines and our House Rules carefully before making a reservation.
- Due to limited capacity and seating restrictions, we strongly recommend booking a table online via our website! However, we may have limited space for walk-ins depending on capacity, so give us a quick call to check before arriving!
- The maximum number of guests per booking will be 6 (this includes all children, highchairs and babyseats). We will not be able to accommodate any larger groups at this time or re-arrange seating in the restaurant to join separate bookings.
- If you choose to make two separate reservations, please note we sit bookings in alternate areas of the restaurant and you will not be seated beside each other, as per our safety protocols. We would like to remind customers of our social distancing measures and strongly encourage customers to avoid approaching or interacting with other reservations.
- Due to reduced capacity and government recommendations, all bookings will have an allocated time slot which will be followed strictly. This will allow us to introduce a vacancy period between bookings to ensure thorough cleaning and safe transition of customers. You must vacate your table by this specific time, however later bookings will have the benefit of a longer stay.
1-2 person : 1hr 15mins
3-6 person : 1hr 45mins
- Please let us know in the online booking form if you require a highchair or will be bringing a baby seat for your meal – this may impact social distancing guidelines and seating arrangements.
- Please arrive on time for your booking to ensure the safe movement of customers entering and exiting the restaurant. Tables will only be held for 15 minutes, after this time they will be reallocated. Please do not arrive early for your table – we will not be able to seat you.
- We kindly ask if you cannot make your reservation or there are any changes to your table number that you please give us notice. We will not be able to accommodate reservations who arrive with additional members, so give us a call if there are any changes.
We can not take requests for particular areas of the restaurant due to safety restrictions. However, if you require special assistance or accommodation (including highchairs) please include relevant information in the request section of our booking form or give us a call.
Unit E, The Buttermarket,
Feeny Lane, Dungannon,
Co. Tyrone, N. Ireland
Give us a call: 028 8772 2334
Monday – Wednesday: Closed
Thursday – Saturday: 5pm – 10pm
Sunday: 5pm – 9pm