Please read the following booking guidelines and our House Rules carefully before making a reservation.
- We encourage all customers to wear face coverings in all common areas of the restaurant, with the exception of when eating or drinking food at your table.
- The maximum number of guests per booking is 6 people (including children), with a maximum of two households per table.
- If you choose to make two separate reservations, please note we sit bookings in alternate areas of the restaurant and you will not be seated beside each other, as per our safety protocols. We would like to remind customers of our social distancing measures and strongly encourage customers to avoid approaching or interacting with other reservations.
- Due to reduced capacity and government recommendations, all bookings will have an allocated time slot of 1hour and 45minutes.
This will allow us to introduce a vacancy period between bookings to ensure thorough cleaning and safe transition of customers. You must vacate your table by this specific time, however later bookings will have the benefit of a longer stay.
- Please let us know in the online booking form if you require a highchair or will be bringing a baby seat for your meal – this may impact social distancing guidelines and seating arrangements.
- We kindly ask if you cannot make your reservation or there are any changes to your table number that you please give us notice. We will not be able to accommodate reservations who arrive with additional members, so give us a call if there are any changes.
Unit E, The Buttermarket,
Feeny Lane, Dungannon,
Co. Tyrone, N. Ireland
Give us a call: 028 8772 2334
Give us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday – Thursday: 5pm – 9:30pm
Friday – Saturday: 5pm – 11:30pm
Sunday: 5pm – 9:30pm